game of thrones experience Stag Party in belfast
Located under the sprawling walls of the real location used as Winterfell home of the Stark family in the smash hit Game of Thrones TV series, you and your fellow stags will learn top skills as displayed by all your favourite characters and the shows stunt performers.
Who would make a good "The Hand of the King" and who is simply a Hound? This is a great test for all the stags and absolutely perfect for stags and grooms who are 'mildly' obsessed with the Seven Kingdoms.
Once kitted up as members of the Night's Watch the stags will face a number of challenges and gain incredible behind the scenes insight into the location filming as well as the show itself.
- Archery - As well as a sporting competition between all the stags at the 'Winterfell Castle Archery Range', you can also stand on the exact spot where Jon Snow, Rob Stark and Bran Stark stood and shoot medieval bows at targets. You could even add your own wager to make things interesting. But remember, a groomsman always pays his debts.
- Shoot Your Own Scene - This really is something a bit special and a totally unique stag party activity. You'll be split into teams and armed with a camera, you'll shoot your own GoT scene. You can include fight scenes, classic lines, play your favourite characters, it really is totally down to you. Write your own mini-script, use quotes from the show and dressed in your costumes you really will be able to create something a bit special which you'll be able to take away and keep after the stag weekend (put the groom at the centre of the action and you'll have something spectacular (or spectacularly bad) to show during your best man's speech.
- See More Locations - There are nine locations dotted around the lands of this incredible estate for you to explore. Some of them will require your group mounting up on mountain bikes and heading out into the countryside but for fans of the show they really are worth seeing.
- Ned's Picnic - Made using recipes taken from the official Game of Thrones cookbook you'll enjoy a feast fit for hungry swordsmen including a hog roast and Sansa Lemon Cake (not very 'tough guy' we admit).
- Beer - And to wash down the fine fayre, each stag will receive a bottle of complimentary craft beer.
- Behind the Scenes Info - While the guides during your event will play the part of Winterfell residents or members of the Night's Watch they also have plenty of behind the scenes gossip and facts to share.
- Superb Photo Opportunities - Get the lads together for some amazing stag weekend photos you can instantly share on social media.
Please don't leave booking too long as this is a hugely popular experience for stags. Remember "The Stag Do is Coming!"