skydiving Stag Party in belgrade
Gentlemen, this is another of StagWeb's ground-breaking activities that raises the bar on completely reckless and death defying activities to do on your stag weekend. While lesser stags are messing around with paintball guns, dressing up like Bob the Builder or playing half-assed drinking games, real stag legends are singing up with us and taking to the skies for a stag party skydiving experience that the guys will be talking about for years to come.
This is an amazing testament of just how crazy blokes can be when left fully unsupervised by their other halves;
- Did you have a good weekend?
- Do anything fun?
- Well, I leapt out of a plane at a height of 3 kilometres, then plummeted to the ground at roughly 200km per hour before the shoot was deployed and we glided down to earth where I landed with the agility of Peter Shilton and walked away looking cooler than ice.
- That's nice dear
This is without doubt the greatest adrenaline rush you will ever feel! It is quite simply epic and not for the fainthearted. A once in a lifetime experience that you'll be talking and laughing about long after the last pint has been drunk and the groom has made it safely up the aisle.
Our Belgrade stag do skydiving is a tandem jump with an instructor strapped to your back so all you have to do is enjoy the incredible ride. Life will never feel quite so real.
6 Perfectly Good Reasons to Jump Out of an Airplane
- To raise money for charity
- Because it's on fire
- Girls Aloud are on board… and about to start singing!
- "Because the best man told me to…"
- It's passing over the Playboy Mansion
- "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky…"
- To give the ground a really big hug