stag arrest Stag Party in bratislava
It's simply not possible to go on a stag do without stitching up the groom, ok so it is technically possible, but if should definitely be impossible. At the very least any stag group who don't try and stitch up the groom should have their man cards removed and be sent to join the hen party.
And this is THE DADDY of all stag stitch ups. Here's exactly how it unfolds...
- You'll be greeted from your hotel by your lovely, female English speaking guide, she'll lead you on a crawl of some of the city's best pubs.
- During the walk she'll single out the groom to tell him there have been some complaints about the group's behaviour and the police might well get involved...
- As if by magic some local coppers will appear and they won't be looking too happy
- They'll explain the groom has broken some minor local law and has to accompany them downtown
- While he's busy trying to remember the name of a good solicitor and wondering how he'll explain it to his bride and wanting to call his mum things will suddenly get better
- As in walks an unbelievably hot stripper
- With the rest of the lads all on hand to enjoy the show!
- And because watching strippers can be thirsty work we'll make sure the whole group get a free beer
This superb Bratislava stag stitch-up really is one of the finest activities we have. Not only do you get to wind the groom up and push him to the edge (he'll be thinking he's been nicked! "Call the British ambassador!"), you also get a lovely local guide to kick things off, a free beer for all the boys, and an unbelievably sexy stripper.
As stag party organisation goes, this is the kind of activity that will see your stag party become the thing of legend and a great way to prove to the stags once and for all that you are indeed the "Best Man"!