Please Note: This page provides a general guide to our high ropes course in Dublin. We may work with multiple suppliers in this area, so please be aware that specifics may vary. Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Initiation and safety briefing.
- You'll then have your harnesses fitted by the instructors.
- You're then all set to take on the course at your own pace.
- There are 5 separate courses in total encompassing 1.8km, 650 metres of zip lines, scramble nets, rope bridges, tightropes, climbing walls, zip, base jumps, and more...
- Make sure the groom comes back in one piece.