trampoline park Stag Party in lisbon
Trampolines. We all loved them as kids, whether you had a mate with one in his back garden or you were lucky enough to have one of your own, a trampoline promised aerial thrills like no other in your carefree days of youth. Now, on the groom's last weekend of single living, you can shun your adult responsibilities and go back to those days with a visit to our Lisbon stag party trampoline park.
This park is essentially a massive indoor space where the floor is covered with bouncy surfaces. This allows for some epic tricks and flips (if you're good enough) as you take on some awesome challenges. These include:
- The Wall - Go from bouncing vertically to running up the side of a wall Matrix style before landing seamlessly (with a bit of luck) back on the trampolines for a classic ‘hold my beer and watch this...' moment.
- Big Bag - Crash into this bag like you do your bed after you've left the pub at 1am for laughs or finish an amazing display of aerial skill from the tumble track. "Now he's just showing off!"
- Super Tramp - Bounce "to infinity and beyond" on this epic trampoline which has the power to send you more than three metres into the air.
- Dodgeball - Try to exercise the "5 d's of dodgeball" while bouncing and flipping through the air. Bonus points should be awarded for aerial headshots.
- Slam Dunk - Relive your childhood Space Jam and Flubber fantasies and dunk the b-ball like Michael Jordan with the assistance of runway trampolines. Style points can be earned for any skill shots.
Our Lisbon stag party trampoline park makes for an unusual activity that the lads won't have tried before. It's a great way for the groom to blow off some steam after months of often stressful wedding planning as you unleash your inner 7-year old on this one-of-a-kind, action-packed site.
Upgrade your session to include a host who'll show you how to get the most out of the park's awesome trampolines and challenges.