to your itinerary, then easily hold your StagWeb event
with a small group deposit!
THE LOW DOWN ON bobsleigh riga
World championship style bobsleigh events. 3 years ago the world championships were held in Riga at this very track.
Arrival > safety briefing > team split > to the sleighs!
THE NITTY GRITTY
- DURATION - Each ride only takes but a couple of thrilling minutes (records stand considerably lower), but after preparation and the essential towing back up it takes a good few minutes. To get all your runs in allow 1 hour (dependent on group size).
- EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with helmets.
- CLOTHING - Be as comfortable as possible and don’t be overly bulky – you have to get in the bobsleighs after all! In winter we recommend taking gloves – and while you’re waiting for your fellow guests it can get cold – so wrap up warm.
- AVAILABILITY - No bobsleigh in April.
- SEASONAL - Yes, May – September is summer bobsleigh (where blades are replaced by wheels).
- GROUP SIZE - 6+.
- LIMITATIONS - Make certain that you have appropriate travel insurance that covers you adequately (remember to check your policy) prior to international travel, especially if undertaking adventure activities!
"... An outstanding experience that you’ll remember forever! ..."