Military Day in Bristol
- Drive 4 military vehicles
- An amazing purpose built circuit
- Highly skilled instructors
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive for refreshments and a briefing on days events.
- Introduction on how to use these machines by trained instructors.
- Get started on your 4 hour military vehicle fest!
- You will test your mettle with vehicles such as Armoured Personnel Carrier, Snowcat and Haglund, Alvis Stalwart and a Military 4x4.
Ever wondered what life is like in the military? Fancy driving some real heavy metal with the power to crush your mates four-wheeled pride and joy or simply blow it to tiny little magic tree-sized pieces (but not smelling quite so sweet.)
You'll meet the instructors for a safety briefing, warming cup of tea and refreshments before being let loose on the behemoths of modern warfare (well we like to keep things civilised before you take the hot seat of these impressively aggressive machines). It doesn't matter what you may have driven before, even if you've had the pleasure of driving your next-door neighbour's old Nissan Micra, there is nothing that compares to the sheer power of these mechanical monsters.
The real icing on the armour-plated cake is you'll get to watch your fellow stags doing their drive runs so you can laugh at all their mishaps of which there will be plenty.
Armoured Personnel Carrier
This robust vehicle weighs is designed to carry troops, weighing in at a mere 15 tons it's powered by an 8 litre Rolls Royce engine.
Snowcat & Haglund
These are fully tracked vehicles capable of tackling even the most testing terrain. Snowcat & Haglund vehicles are some of the maddest pieces of kit you'll ever drive.
The amphibious Stalwart FV623 all-terrain vehicle is just ever so slightly mad but utterly brilliant to drive. Seriously, you have just got to get one of these, imagine how easy rush hour would be?!?
After all that raw power, you'll now need a little more driving finesse, the monster engines in these military 4x4s can take on most challenges but just how will they fare with a group of slight hungover stags behind the wheel?
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our military day activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.