1. Being a well known DJ you must go to a lot of events … do you ever present with a hangover the morning after?
A long time ago, when I was presenting a Breakfast Show for a commercial radio station, I would regularly go straight to the radio station from a party or event. Long before any hangover had a chance to kick in.
2. What are the best hangover cures you know of?
Plenty of water and a full English Breakfast.
3. Who’s been your most interesting interview?
I’m lucky, I get to interview loads of interesting people. Recently, I have particularly enjoyed talking to Status Quo and Gregg Wallace from Masterchef. However, it’s not always celebs that make the most interesting interview.
4. Your favourite 3 party songs?
Don’t judge me, these are not necessarily my favourites but they always work at a party, particularly after a few drinks.
Alice Cooper & Poison
The Proclaimers & 500 Miles
The Jacksons & Can You Feel It.
5. What’s your favourite city break destination?
6. What was the last stag do you went on?
7. Any tips for travelling with a group of friends?
Book a room on your own.
8. Any activity you haven’t done that appeals to you?
I really fancy a day driving at a racing circuit and call me mad, I’ve always fancied doing a parachute jump.
9. Money no object what would you do for your ideal weekend?
That’s easy… Take me back to my Water Villa in the Maldives where I went on my honeymoon. Sunshine, delicious fresh food, complete relaxation and swimming with the fishes. In complete contrast, I adore skiing, so I am always up for a trip to the mountains.
You can catch Graham Rogers on BBC Radio Wiltshire – find out when his next live show is here.