To celebrate the release of the hilarious comedy, Father Figures, starring Ed Helms and Owen Wilson, we’ve teamed up with Warner Bros Pictures to bring you the DADDY of all prizes.
We’re giving you the chance to win a paintballing session for you and ten mates… and your dads, to host the ultimate lads vs. dads showdown.
• Paintball session for up to twenty guests (lads vs dads)
• A bundle of Warner Bros.’ comedy titles on Blu-Ray; The Hangover Trilogy, Fist Fight, Horrible Bosses & Get Hard
Father Figures – In cinemas February 16th, 2018.
Simply answer the following question, we’ll be picking one lucky winner at random.
Entries close February the 23rd, 2018.
ABOUT FATHER FIGURES
Owen Wilson and Ed Helms are Kyle and Peter Reynolds, brothers whose eccentric mother raised them to believe their father had died when they were young. When they discover this to be a lie, they set out together to find their real father, and end up learning more about their mother than they probably ever wanted to know. The film also stars J.K. Simmons (“Whiplash”), comedian Katt Williams, NFL Hall of Fame quarterback-turned-actor Terry Bradshaw, Ving Rhames (the “Mission Impossible” films), Harry Shearer (“The Simpsons”), and Oscar nominee June Squibb (“Nebraska”), with Oscar winner Christopher Walken (“The Deer Hunter”), and Oscar nominee Glenn Close (“Albert Nobbs,” “Guardians of the Galaxy”) as the twins’ mother.
The official website is www.fatherfiguresmovie.net.
©2018 Warner Bros. Ent. © Alcon Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved
FATHER FIGURES IS RELEASED IN CINEMAS FEBRUARY 16, 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
1. One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries
2. The winner will receive:
– Paintballing for up to twenty (20) guests
– A bundle of Warner Bros. comedy Blu-Rays
3. The paintballing will be held are various venues throughout the UK
4. Travel and accommodation is not included.
5. One entry per person, per email address will be accepted.
6. This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
7. The winners will be contacted via email on February 24th at 6pm. If no response is received by March 3rd the prize will be forfeited and a runner up will be contacted
8. Entrants must be over 18.
9. No cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. StagWeb and Warner Bros. Pictures reserve the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.