absurd bird Stag Party in bath
If you like fancy dining, tiny portions all served with au jus then you're in entirely the wrong place. The Absurd Bird is Southern style cooking with good creole soul. It's hot, spicy, delicious and there's plenty of it.
For a group of hungry stags this is the perfect way to set yourselves up for a great night. Chicken is a pretty safe bet when trying to find something everyone will like, there are some great vegetarian options so no one is left licking the menu for nutritional sustenance. And all the chicken is free range.
As well as great food there's also great drinks, hand selected beers, absurd lager, man-sized cocktails and even their own moonshine.
Best of all everything is taken care of in advance. You can all pick your meals and pay before you even get there so there'll be no need to do a Rachel Riley with the bill, all you'll need is some extra cash for your drinks.
Sample Menu (subject to seasonal change)
- Fried tortilla chips with spinach & artichoke dip (v)
- Fried chicken tenders & dip
- Mac & cheese (v)
- Fried pickles & ranch dressing (v)
- Chicken & waffles with absurd smoked sweet gravy & maple syrup
- Nashville hot sandwich (spicy hot oil, harissa mayo, pickled cucumber, crispy onions & fried chicken), fries or salad
- Chicken burger, fries or salad
- Quinoa, grilled chicken & mango salad
- Black bean burger, fries or salad with choice of onion, garlic, jalapeno, coriander, mayo, cheddar or sriracha sauces (v)
- Chocolate chip cookies with milk
- Crack pie with clotted cream
- Peanut butter cheesecake