Alcohol consumption may be restricted in Qatar, but the drinks will be flowing back in the UK thanks to StagWeb’s 2022 World Cup Drinking Game.
Whether you’re looking to spice up a boring group match or add some jeopardy to a dead rubber tie, you’ll be guaranteed a laughter/booze/football-fuelled 90 minutes with our tried and tested drinking fiesta.
- Get your mates together
- Stock up on a few Ben Fosters
- AND HAVE AT IT!
Remember to Drink Responsibly
The 2022 World Cup Drinking Game
Choosing Your Teams…
- All participants must put their names into a bowl
- The 1st name pulled will be supporting the home team
- The 2nd the away team
- The 3rd the home team
- … and so on!
Now you have your teams.
The National Anthems…
- Participants must stand in a line for both national anthems
- Everyone must then shake hands as a mark of respect before chaos ensues
- On the referee’s whistle, all teams must cheers and drink half a beer
Drink If Your Team…
- Concede a throw-in – 2 fingers
- Is offside – 3 fingers
- Concede a corner – 3 fingers
- Concede a free kick – 3 fingers
- Get a yellow card – 4 fingers
- Give away a penalty – Half your drink
- If you have a goal disallowed – Full drink
- Concede a goal – Full drink
- Get a red card – Full drink
- Your team scores but it’s overturned by VAR – Full drink
Bonus Drinks If…
- Your team makes a substitution – 2 fingers
- One of your players gets nutmegged – 3 fingers
- Your team hit the woodwork (and don’t score) – Half a drink
Both Teams Drink if the Commentator Says…
- A game of two halves
- No easy games at this level
- 2-0 is a dangerous lead
- Good touch for a big man
- They’re parking the bus
- One game at a time
- You can only beat what’s in front of you
Everyone Finishes a Full Beer if…
- The crowd do a Mexican wave
- A commentator or pundit says: “Soccer”
- Luis Suarez bites someone
- England lose on penalties
Before You Play…
The World Cup Drinking Game is just a bit of fun.
Make sure you know your limits and remember to drink responsibly.
Don’t force anyone to drink if they don’t want to.
World Cup Beer Glass
Take your World Cup Drinking Game to the next level by investing in some World Cup beer glasses.
It may be the only chance we have to bring football home.
Who are StagWeb?
StagWeb are the UK’s leading stag party providers.
If you or any of the boys are getting engaged or planning a stag celebration, head to our homepage and check out the best range of destinations, activities and nights out on the market.
Don’t stress it – StagWeb it.
World Cup Weekends
Bend your stag planning into the top corner with one of our World Cup Stag Packages.
From Bubble Football to Stadium Tours, there’s plenty on offer for the football-loving groom and his entourage.
World Cup Drinking Game
The only World Cup drinking game you need. Spice up the boring group games and get the guys together for a football fiesta!