multi activity day Stag Party in liverpool
Not one, not two, but six hilarious and competitive activities for you and your mates. Don't expect highbrow, this is an afternoon of maximum laughs and the kind of stag challenges that are perfect for a few "gentlemanly wagers" to see who'll be buying the first round or perhaps facing a stag do forfeit.
- Air Rifles - If your stag's keen on first-person shooters like Call of Duty, then he'll love this one. Firing at targets with increasing precision, to see who wins the hand-eye co-ordination challenge.
- Body Zorbing - Ever wondered what life would be like in a hamster ball rolling down a hill? One for the crazier stags, and certainly an experience like no other that will definitely provide a fair few laughs!
- Sumo Wrestling - Giant inflatable sumo suits, then it's stag vs stag and may the best man win (well maybe not the best man, it might be the groom, or one of the other stags but you know what we mean).
- Archery - A precision stag competition. Real sporting action with a hugely addictive activity.
- Giant Boxing Gloves - Yep, it's Queensbury rules with giant hands. Of course you could all just take it in turns to challenge the groom!
- Slingshot Paintball Duel - This is epic fun, a mad (indeed almost juvenile) twist on paintballing as you'll be using slingshots. Awesome!
Also included is the Ultimate Quiz for the groom, with 'dire consequences' if he gets any of the questions wrong.