the somerset challenge - Somerset challenge stag weekends
- 9 Somerset Challenges included in this activity
- winner receives prize
- a true west country day
- itinerary scheduling
- dedicated account manager
- loaded stag pack
- ABTA bonded
Welcome to the West Country! Looking for something unusual and quirky? Well you just found it with our brand new and available only in the West Country … ‘The Somerset Challenge’. Based in the Somerset countryside, you and the boys will take part in a series of 9 different challenges. From the ‘Cider run challenge’ to the ‘Pitch fork duel’ to the ‘Wurzel Knockout’, will you be a successful country bumpkin or a failed farmer?format - the 9 challenges you'll take part in
Arrive and meet with your instructor for your introduction and safety briefing > then the mighty ‘Somerset Challenge will begin. You’ll take part in 9 West Country style challenges throughout the day, details below.
2. PITCH FORK DUEL: This is ‘Gladiators’, West Country style! You and your competitor will battle it out against one another using inflatable pitch folks to topple your opponent from their podium!
3. WURZEL KNOCKOUT: The Wurzels have had it coming for years - now's your chance to dish out some justice, You'll be armed to the teeth with cider apples and a huge catapult, which attaches to your feet! Take them Wurzels OUT! You may even see that pesky Black bird they keep singing about!
4. TRACTOR TYRE ROLL TRIUMPH: One for the competitive streak in you. You'll muck in with your team to lug a huge tyre from one end of the field to 'tother! The team will be required to roll each tyre over the finish line in the quickest time possible, there's points at stake!
5. VICKY POLLARD HANDBAGS: Yeah but No but Yeah! Get your Burberry handbags at the ready to wallop your opposing chavy mate while dressed in big comedy suits.
6. WELLY WANGING: The traditional village event. Each stag contestant takes it in turns to lob a welly boot into the series of targets!
7. DRUNK PUB SKITTLES: This is real West Country skittles, with a proper wooden alley and a set of proper wooden skittles ready to be decimated by your eager hand! Easy when you're not dizzy drunk like, but try spinning around a pole first!
8. FARMER SHOWER: This is the time to get your own back on the stag! Sat in the infamous "Tractor Seat of Truth", the stag will be asked a series of questions created by the rest of the lads! The end result is up to you ... does the dirty ditch water in the bucket above descend?A point scoring system will be used for each game. Scores will be added together, with the winning player given a prize at the end of the activities.
9. MANGOLD DANGLING: Was the last game daft enough for you? Well you ain't seen nothin' til you've played mangold dangled. Bar skittles with humans on cider kegs!
as this is an outdoors type activity it’s recommended you don’t wear your Sunday best! Old trainers, jeans, raincoat etc
no matter what the weather looks like this activity can still go ahead as we have the gert massive tent to fit you all in if any signs of rain!
only available on Saturdays between 1st April - 1st October, depending on group space availability.
cider tasting - this is a great way to compliment a west country themed day.
this unusual and original activity really is something you wouldn’t get to do anywhere else, embrace the countryside and get stuck in!
Bath, Bristol, Cheltenham