why choose StagWeb
the best in the business and committed to your success!
As an ABTA bonded group leisure specialist and well respected tour operator with an unmatched portfolio for dedicated stag weekends we put your leisure travel first. Since 2002 we've set the standard for stag weekends in the UK and Europe. StagWeb® are absolutely financially and professionally committed to your stag weekend success, our pedigree is second to none.
We appreciate you, the groom and your fellow staggers deserve to get the best pound for pound value and experience available - we want to make that happen and deliver you the Rolls Royce of stag weekends at great value; with StagWeb®'s programmes unforgettable events are closer than you think.
We’re aware you have a range of potential choices, but we work harder for you, stag weekends are important lifetime events - please don't settle for less. The sooner you start to prepare with StagWeb the better, don't leave a great weekend to chance.
what will we deliver?
That’s up to you it depends on your preferences, we’ll be as flexible as you need us to be, providing a dedicated service to ensure you achieve what you want for the stag weekend, but you can rest assured our programmes are tremendous value. Programmes and events are coordinated on a quality first basis, we won't let you down. So remember to get us to secure your weekend as early as possible, there’s no time like the present!
Our commitment to your enjoyment is total, send a brief now with no obligation by completing the convenient order form, you can‘t lose. For even faster service just reach for your phone and call our dedicated events specialists on 0845 130 5225, we’re ready to assist
16 reasons why you should book with stagweb ...
- unbeatable stag party experience
- we deliver the best stag weekend programmes available
- we understand what stag parties want (and what you don't)
- we exercise quality control in running our programmes
- we source and use top equipment
- we exercise the highest levels of instruction
- we coordinate optimal formats so you get more out of your experience
- flexibility, we’ll do everything we can to make yours the best possible event
- safety conscious, we care about what you’re doing and will only put you in safe situations
- we use our approved sites, so you can be assured of quality
- tremendous value, you’ll get more for your budget with us
- huge range of options, we’ll work with you to satisfy your appetites
- our sites have great experience of our groups, as a StagWeb® group you get the best treatment
- no surprises, we put you in the best positions to enjoy your experiences
- convenient locations, we’ll make the stag weekend logistically simple
- total service, no-one works harder for you!
The best stag weekend activity programmes available, just tell us what you want or ask us for recommendations. Activity sessions are coordinated on a first group first serve basis, and because we run the best programmes we get very busy so remember to get us to secure your stag weekend activities as early as possible.what happens if stag activity numbers change?
(1) number reductions - that's no problem if we have enough notice
(2) number increases - again no problem provided we still have availability
Whatever happens we'll work out the best solution.
The first step is to get StagWeb® to organise it for you, we’ll work closely with you on the detail, for example guest names, any special needs, time constraints or preferences. We consider everything from climate and clothing to times and transfers, so to really have the best time send us a brief.
StagWeb success checklist ...• outstanding value
• UK & Europe's best programmes
• fully licensed professional specialist
• ABTA bonding & assurance
• your own dedicated account manager
• top drawer planning, communications & support
• token deposit (£250)
• late balance payment (5 weeks)
• exclusive stag pack & special offers
tips for groups ...• make sure you're protected, only ever book
ABTA bonded programmes
• book with recognised UK agents
• get the ball rolling asap
• make certain everyone has adequate insurance
• make any special conditions / requirements known up front
• avoid cancellations with smart planning
• get final numbers 5 weeks before