Peaky Blinders Escape Game in Birmingham
- Themed storyline
- Authentic looking sets
- Twists & turns
- Brainteasers & challenges
- 60 minutes to escape
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Enter the escape room
- You'll be greeted by costumed staff
- And enter the period themed rooms
- Once the door slams shut behind you, the story begins
- There are puzzles and challenges with some nasty twists
- You have just 60 minutes to get your gang out of there
- Or you'll be taken out of the game...
Tommy Shelby, he's as cool as folk and he really doesn't give a folk what folk think. As far as Tommy's concerned there are no problems, just tests and challenges to overcome, which is exactly how you and the guys need to be thinking when you enter these specially themed stag party Peaky Blinders escape rooms.
There are two rooms to choose from with two gripping games: The Raid and Double Cross. Your mission is relatively simple, enter the room and make it out alive, that shouldn't be too hard... should it? You're in Peaky Blinder territory where everything and everyone could be out to get you, looking for a chance to trip you up and hold you down. So you and the guys will need your wits about you and stay sharper than one of Polly's stares (the only woman who would eat you alive and still convince you you're enjoying it!).
As soon as the door locks behind you the clock starts ticking. Each room holds up to six players, larger groups can hire two rooms and race to be the first to finish. If you manage to finish at all, that is. If not, well, Arthur and the boys will tidy up after you, in fact, it'll be like you were never there at all. As for us? We'll just look the other way and say we didn't see a thing, we're not about to mess with the Shelbys!
Speaky Blinders - Our favourite Peaky Blinders quotes
- "By order of the Peaky Blinders!" Arthur Shelby
- "I don't pay for suits. My suits are on the house or the house burns down." Tommy Shelby
- "Intelligence is a very valuable thing, innit, my friend? And usually, it comes far too ******* late." Alfie Solomons
- "All religion is a foolish answer to a foolish question." Tommy Shelby
- "He'll wake up. Granted he won't have any teeth left but he will be a wiser man for it." Alfie Solomons
- "I know what I know, you know. If you don't know, then you don't ******* know, do you?" Alfie Solomons
- "We're a close family, always within punching distance." Ada Shelby
- "All right lads, this is a respectable event and we will behave accordingly." Tommy Shelby
- "The end of a rope has been this man's destiny since the night he was born." - Major Campbell
- "I've heard very bad, bad, bad things about you Birmingham people." Alfie Solomons
- "May you be in heaven a full half-hour before the devil knows you're dead." Grace Burgess
- "Don't **** with the Peaky Blinders." Polly Gray
Contact our team to book your stag party Peaky Blinders escape room today.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our peaky blinders escape game activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.