Your Guide to Booking a UK Stag Party House
StagWeb's Stag-Friendly Guarantee
All of the houses listed on our site are stag-friendly.
Though it might be tempting to book a house on any old website, there's no guarantee they will accept a group of stags.
In fact, it might even say in the small print this is a no-go, and you could run the risk of being turned away later down the line if they find out.
Why risk it?
Have a browse through our stag do houses above, or give us a call on 01225 474200 and we'll be able to find the perfect property for your group.
Most Popular UK Stag Do Houses by Region
- Bristol – Latteridge Lodge – Sleeps 16-20 – Boasting a hot tub, BBQ, fire pit, and loads of space to get the lads together, Latteridge Lodge is a cracking place to start the party. Located just 9 miles from Bristol city centre, you'll be able to head on in and check out Bristol's buzzing nightlife in no time.
- Bristol – Apple Tree House – Sleeps 16-17 – Two words: swimming pool! Yes, if you want a taste of the high life, this is it. This place will be perfect in the height of summer when you can get on the BBQ and crack a few ice-cold beers. Bristol is also just 9 miles away, so it's a breeze to head on in to start the party.
- Newquay – Surf House – Sleeps 16-18 – Surfs up! Located in the centre of Newquay, not far from the beach, this is the perfect property for a group of lads looking to go coastal for the groom's big send-off. As well as a hot tub, it's got a great rustic-meets-modern vibe that the guys will love.
- Bournemouth – Starlight Glamping – Sleeps 15-30 – Forget camping, this is glamping! Comfier, cooler, and infinitely better. Gather the guys around the campfire, get something suitably steaky on the BBQ, and grab some beers you've chilled in the on-site fridge (yep, no cool boxes needed here!).
- London – Lamington Apartments – Sleeps 10-40 – Located in West London, near Hammersmith Tube Station, these smart apartments are a great starting point for your big weekend in the capital. It's ideal for groups big and small, so be sure to get in early before another stag gang beats you to it.
- Brighton – Regency Hideout – Sleeps 12-17 – This stag pad in central Brighton ticks all the boxes. It's five minutes from the station, plus you'll be close to the beach and some of Brighton's best drinking spots. What's not to love?!
- Brighton – Park Boutique – Sleeps 16-20 – The garish décor might not be everyone's vibe, but if you look past it, you'll see a house that's more than ready to host a big group of stags. It's got a hot tub, a big table and a makeshift bar, so you'll be well-catered for here.
- Manchester – The Rashford – Sleeps 12-14 – There won't be many places in central Manchester where you'll enjoy your own rooftop terrace with a hot tub. Yes, this is elite-level stuff. There's also a spacious communal area with a big old TV where you can gather to raise a pint to the groom.
- North Yorkshire – Pennines Manor – Sleeps 15-18 – If you're looking to escape to the country for a rural celebration, Pennines Manor is ideal. With a log burner, projector screen, massive table, WiFi and more, you'll have everything needed for a legendary countryside celebration.
- Cumbria – Fells Barn – Sleeps 22-35 – You're going to want to have a look at the images on this place, fella! This is one of the finest rural retreats on offer. From a pool table to a massive kitchen, spacious garden and covered hot tub, you and the boys will be living the country dream.
- Cardiff – Valley House – Sleeps 16-22 – Situated just 8 miles from the centre of Cardiff, Valley House offers the benefits of both a city and country retreat. As well as being close enough to enjoy a big night out, you can spend your daytime chilling in the hot tub and cooking up a stag feast on the BBQ.
- Cardiff – The Clubhouse – Sleeps 16-20 – The Clubhouse does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a house with its very own nightclub in it. Stock up the beer fridge, hook up your tunes and throw some outrageous shapes before you make the one-mile trip into the centre of Cardiff to carry on the celebrations.
- Powys – Brecon Farmhouse – Sleeps 10-12 – With a sauna, hot tub, fire pit and more, this really is some premium stag accommodation. Another absolute cracker if you're looking at swapping the city celebration to something a little more secluded.
- Caernarfonshire – Menai Mansion – Sleeps 14-16 – Lying in the shadow of the famous Menai Bridge, just a short stroll to a range of local boozers, this belting stag pad in Caernarfonshire is another impressive property.
- The Scottish Borders – Scottish Castle – Sleeps 10-11 – You are lords of the stag and, thus, it stands to reason that you should have a suitably regal stag pad to stay in on the groom's last weekend as a bachelor. Just look at it! Need we really say more?!
- Edinburgh – Forth Cottage – Sleeps 8-12 – Located just 13 miles from the city centre, Forth Cottage is a mighty fine stay for your weekend near Edinburgh. It has a pool table where you can get a tournament going, plus a range of top facilities to ensure your stay is relaxing and hassle-free.
- Edinburgh – New Town Apartments – Sleeps 8-34 – Situated slap bang in the centre of the city, New Town Apartments make for a modern and luxurious place to base yourselves in the Scottish capital. Simply step out of the front door, and you'll be right in amongst it all.
Hot Tubs & Swimming Pools
After weeks of stressful wedding planning, the groom could be in desperate need of some rest and relaxation.
And there's one simple solution to that... a hot tub.
Yes, if you and the boys are wanting a house with a hot tub so you can relax in style, we've got you covered.
We've filtered our stag do houses in the UK so you can choose the features that are perfect for you.
Check out our range of stag do houses with hot tubs now and get yours booked before some more organised group beats you to it.
And if you really want to live the high life, how about booking up a stag house with its very own swimming pool?!
That's real 5-star living.
Don't let the party vibe fall flat in your downtime.
Booking up a stag house with a games room is a great way to keep the guys occupied in between those activities and big nights out.
From pool tables to ping pong, built-in bars to converted pubs, we have everything you could shake a stag stick at.
And don't forget the golden rule of stag weekends: the loser buys the beers!
"They lived in a house, a very big house in the country..."
If you and the boys want to escape the hectic city celebrations, we have a cracking range of rural stag stays waiting to be booked.
Whether you want to be close to the coast or high up on some hills, we have a load of cracking houses, barns, farms and mansions to pick from.
But if you're heading out to the countryside, why not do it properly?
We're talking about being at one with nature at one of our glorious glamping sites.
You can even throw your own mini stag festival in honour of the groom. We're talking hog roasts, live bands, silent discos – the whole shebang.
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Can't quite find what you're looking for?
Don't sweat it.
Give one of our Stag Experts a call on 01225 474200, and they'll be able to advise if we have any properties that suit your needs.
Advertise Your Stag Do House with StagWeb
Got a property you'd like to list with StagWeb?
You'll enjoy free listings across our websites, be shown in front of a massive audience, and get the chance to plug all those gaps in your booking calendar.
Head to our self-catering sign-up page to get the ball rolling.
A member of our team will review your application and get back to you in no time.
Stag House FAQs
How to Book a Stag House with StagWeb
Simply find the house that ticks all your boxes, select your dates, how many nights you want it for, your group size and click enquire. Unfortunately, we don't offer accommodation-only bookings, but we have a range of stag do activities on offer for you to elevate your weekend to the next level.
How Much are the Deposits for the Houses?
The deposits will vary depending on the house. When you enquire, our Destination Specialists will check if the property is available and let you know what needs to be paid and when. Check out our helpful deposit guide for more info.
What are Behaviour Bonds?
Property owners often set behaviour bonds to cover themselves in case of damage. This is standard practice, and they are fully refundable. The exact amount and date that they need to be paid will vary depending on the property.
When Do We Get the Property Address?
Once the guys have paid their deposits, we'll release the itinerary which will have all the info for your house as well as all your activities.
Is there a Minimum Number of Nights We Have to Book For?
Most of our properties are at least a two-night stay minimum.
What's Your Cancellation Policy?
We understand plans can change. If you need to cancel, we will do our best to refund you as much as possible, but please note that all deposit and instalment pages are non-refundable. For more info, check out our stag FAQ page or give us a call on 01225 474200 and one of our team will be able to talk you through it.
Create your epic stag package!
Less Hassle. More Fun.Build your stag!