Go Karting in Blackpool
- 750 metre track seafront arena
- Honda GX 160cc pro karts
- Speeds of over 60mph!
- Grand prix or endurance format
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction and safety briefing.
- Kit up and get out on the track!
- Quick demonstration of the kart's controls.
- Your session will either be in a Grand Prix or Endurance format.
- Prize ceremony for the winning stag.
Driving Honda GX 160cc pro karts (spoiler alert; these top-end karts are beasts!) that reach speeds upwards of 60mph you really will be going wheel to wheel against your fellow stags in a total battle for stag supremacy. You can choose between Grand Prix or endurance style racing.
The other great factor is the track is right on the seafront, meaning crowds of tourists will be able to see exactly which of your party is the Stag Stig and who is Captain Slow.
You will enter in a number of teams of your choice, with the emphasis on teamwork. During the race, you will have to use pit stops to change drivers and to re-fuel wisely - the strategy you adopt is up to you!
You will have a 5 lap practice session before the race kicks off to get you accustomed to the kart and the track. Afterwards, there will be a prize-giving session for the top teams.
Working on a more individual basis, Grand Prix sprint racing is perfect for a group who demand competition between each stag! After a 5 lap practice session, there will be heats to determine the starting race positions for the final - when bragging rights are at stake!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our go karting activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.