canoeing Stag Party
- From leisure paddles to white water carnage
- Full instruction & safety briefing
- Experienced instructors & guides
- all equipment provided including canoe and life jacket
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Quick introduction and safety briefing.
- You'll then get kitted up into your life jackets and helmets. In some destinations, wetsuits will also be included.
- It's then time to hit the water. For some stags that will be more literal than others, let's just hope a good friend is there to capture it and upload it to YouTube.
- We have a wide variety of destinations and different types of run from leisurely sea or rivers paddles to full-on white water rapids.
- At the end of the adventure, it'll then be time for a well-earned pint or two.
A stag do is the perfect time to wet the groom's head and with an epic stag party canoeing adventure that could be a bit more literal than he hoped for (but potentially something for Facebook/YouTube posterity). Canoeing is ideal for stag weekends, it's adventurous, sporting, you can get some great challenges going between the lads as well as all getting the stags out of the pub doing something you possibly don't do too often.
Canoeing isn't just about paddling lamely down some slow running stream any more... it's not quite white water rafting, but there's a real challenge and skill to it, and you and the lads will have the opportunity to master the art.
Our stag party canoeing varies in each location, so on the off chance that the lads have tried it before, they're guaranteed a different experience this time. There are many varieties of river stretches to try, of varying length and difficulty, as well as challenges and some organised tests of skill and daring (such as lining all the canoes side by side and then having the stags walking along the line of canoes without taking an early bath). It's the perfect way to blow away any stag induced hangovers or work up a thirst for a big night ahead.
We've also got our team of experts on hand, to teach you all you need to know about canoeing. With all the tasks and challenges to complete, you'll need to make sure you're top of your game - it might make the difference between executing the perfect Eskimo roll or flapping about underwater while the rest of the stags make jokes at your expense and start mentally sharing out your share of the drinks kitty between them.
As stag do organiser you can set the pace and quite literally lead the lads up sh... creek without a paddle. Game on!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our canoeing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.