Create your epic stag package!
Less Hassle. More Fun.
Get a quote!
Top 6 Most Booked Drinking Stag Activities
- Pub Crawl
- Beer Bike
- Bierkeller Entry
- Brewery Tour
- Hooters Meal
- Ice Bar
If you're planning a beer flavoured stag weekend (and we're guessing you probably are) then we have some epic drinking inspired stag activities for you to raise a glass to!
It is more than likely that a few sips of ale might be enjoyed during the big weekend. Here's at StagWeb we always advise groups to drink responsibly, yes you want the groom to have the best weekend of his life, but you don't want him to wake up somewhere in Bulgaria with no sign of his mates, passport or how he got (where ever the hell) he is… Apart from a worrying pain on his left buttock that on closer inspections turns out to be a tattoo declaring "Big Dave Woz 'Ere".
Make it a great weekend for all the right reasons. And with all that said and wise heads on sober shoulders (to at least get the ball rolling) there are some amazing beer themed stag activities to dive right into, whether it's tasting, learning, partying or even racing (beer keg racing, the only time it's acceptable to drink and drive) we have something to make every best man's cup runneth over. If you need more ideas or advice then please feel free to contact our team. Cheers!
Words of wisdom
For great advice on responsible drinking, safe measures and amounts head to;
Worried that you might be drinking too much? You can get sage advice from;
More alcohol based facts and statistics;
Get more information on measures and safe intake guidelines here;
As the stag party organiser it's important to let the good times roll but always keep your party safe at all times.
Alternative Words of Wisdom
aka The Greatest Drinking Quotes of All Time
- "Beer is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin
- "Beer: So much more than just a breakfast drink." - Homer Simpson
- "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs." - David Daye
- "He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato
- "I don't think I've drunk enough beer to understand that." - Terry Pratchett
- "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."- W.C. Fields
- "I drink to make other people interesting."- George Jean Nathan
- "It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."- George Burns
- "Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway
- "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra
- "When used separately, women and alcohol can be a lot of fun, but when you mix the two you become a dumbass."- That 70's Show
- "Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol."- N.F. Simpson
"I work until beer o'clock." - Stephen King
- "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."- Oscar Wilde
- "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?"- Steven Wright
- "I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it."- Rodney Dangerfield
- "I'm on a whisky diet. I've lost three days already."- Tommy Cooper
- "If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt." - Dean Martin
- "A lady came up to me one day and said 'Sir! You are drunk', to which I replied 'I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober, but you will still be ugly." - Winston S. Churchill
- "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." — Dave Barry
- "Nothing ever tasted better than a cold beer on a beautiful afternoon with nothing to look forward to than more of the same." -Hugh Hood
- "Everybody has to believe in something... I believe I'll have another drink." - W.C. Fields
- A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure. - Czech Proverb