Cave Cycling in Ljubljana
- Mountain bike
- Expert guide
- 5km subterranean route
- Helmets & torches
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your friendly English speaking guide
- Saddle up, helmets on, last chance for team selfies
- You'll then hit the happy trail, heading deeper underground than Jamiroquai or The Jam
- The 5km trail will take you through some really weird but amazing terrain
- Each rider will be given a helmet and torch
- Wrap up warm, it can get as cool as 10°C in the tunnels
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Sir Bradley Wiggins, Sir Chris Hoy, yeah, they were both good but they kept it kind of easy, they both cycled above ground which is so last year. Nah, if you really want a cycling challenge then you've got to get subterranean in the cranium. In the words of Status Quo (and we've yet to find a situation in life that can't be solved by a Status Quo song) you've got to go down, down deeper and down.
You'll be greeted by our highly professional, English-speaking guides who will get your whole team kitted up and matched with your bikes. Each stag will be given a mountain bike plus a helmet and torch, it's then down to each stag to stay on the right track and make it back in one piece (and remember, as best man it's your job to get the groom home in one piece without any extra bruises/tattoos). You can gather the stags together above ground for a team selfie and then down you go.
You'll be heading through 5 kilometres of abandoned mine (yeah, it does sound a little Scooby-Doo "...and we would've done it if it hadn't been for you kids and that pesky dog!"). Inside the tunnels, the track is relatively flat in terms of elevation and only rises for 15 metres. However, this is a loose floor so don't be expecting an easy ride because you definitely won't get one and this awesome activity will not suit everybo0dy. We'd recommend it to suitably fit stags.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our cave cycling activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.