Quad Biking in Magaluf
- Return transport
- English speaking guide
- Stunning off road tracks
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Transport will arrive to take you from your hotel to the quad bike centre
- On-site you'll get a helmet and T-shirt to save your clothes from the dust
- Make sure you pause for a helmet selfie (Instagram it, damnit! #StagWebHoF)
- Learn the controls then hit the trails
- You'll be driving off-road
- Please remember to keep the quads shiny side up at all times
- Enjoy stunning coastal views
- Stop for lunch/photos (food not included)
- Return transport to your hotel
- Please note; There are a maximum of 9 quads, larger groups will have to share
This is the perfect antidote to boring weekly commutes or rush hour traffic, an awesome off-road adventure without a speed camera or traffic cone in sight!
Yep, our Magaluf stag party quad biking will get you and the guys away from the busy resort roads and out into some spectacular countryside so you can get revved up and really explore the island.
The session will begin with transport that we'll arrange to pick you up from your accommodation and take you to the quad bike centre. When you arrive you'll be greeted by the friendly team which will include your English speaking guide.
You'll each be given a helmet and T-shirt to wear during the session (one to protect your noggin, the other to protect your clothes). You'll then be introduced to your four-wheeled mounts and shown the controls. Once everyone has grasped the basics ("Turn this to go, pull this to stop, don't fall off.") you'll hit the trails and explore areas around Magaluf most tourists don't get to see.
The session will start in the morning (a great way to cure those hangovers), and you'll stop off for lunch (food is not included in the package but can be purchased). After that, it's onwards and upwards as your Magaluf stag party quad biking takes in some superb trails.
This is a great way to blow off the cobwebs and have some great laughs on these funky all-terrain vehicles.
You must be over 18
You must hold a full driving license
There are a maximum of 9 quads, larger groups will share bikes
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our quad biking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.