High Ropes Course in Norwich
- expert tuition
- 35 foot high course
- Extreme challenges
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the team for induction and safety briefing.
- Get kitted up in your harnesses and helmets.
- Last chance for team photos and any silent prayers.
- You'll then the challenge that will take you up into the forest canopy, 35 feet above the ground.
- Beat the obstacle course and return safely to terra firm.
- Wipe away a tear and promise the ground you'll never leave it again.
Not only do you get the opportunity to experience the great outdoors, see some breathtaking scenery, and figure out if the lads are as big a bunch of apes as you thought, this treetop experience tests your nerves and your abilities. You might think you're fine with heights now whilst your feet are on terra firma, but it's a completely different story when you're dangling helplessly35 feet above the ground! It's not all monkeying around either; you'll need to tackle tricky crossings, rope bridges, Tarzan swings, and zip wires, as well as an assortment of other obstacles in order to complete the course.
Our expert instructors will be on hand with equipment and advice every step of the way so you're never really in danger, but the rush of adrenaline is as real as it gets. We provide everything you need to have a soaring success on your stag do, all you need to do to have a truly memorable time is make sure that you don't lose your nerve!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
You May Also Like...
Need more inspiration? Search all our stag do activities...
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our high ropes course activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.