Surfing in Woolacombe
- Ride the waves
- One of Britain's best surfing beaches
- Experienced tuition
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You will begin by getting kitted up in those all-important wet suits.
- Next, it's time for that all-important safety briefing.
- Our expert instructors will be on hand to give you essential tips and pointers which will help you to be an absolute master of the waves.
- Put your new-found skills to the test and hit the sea ready to catch the biggest waves you can find. If everybody's game for a laugh, you're sure to have an absolutely amazing time!
Experience one of the UK's coolest sports with our exhilarating Woolacombe surfing. Whether you're a rookie who has never seen a board before or a seasoned pro with Hawaiian tattoos, golden hair and a pair of loud board shorts, our instructors will have you standing up after just one lesson and help to brush up on any pre-existing skills. Surfing is a fantastic group activity which anyone and everyone can get involved in. Our surf school in Woolacombe offers up a fantastic opportunity to ride the waves along with expert tuition from the best in the business - all you need to do is bring along your finest pair of novelty Speedos and a good sense of balance.
Woolacombe surfing is a great way to spend a morning or afternoon on the beach with the lads learning an impressive skill that once you've learned, you'll never forget. Besides, it'd almost be criminal to come to Woolacombe and not surf!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
surfing Stag Do Legends
Great guys, excellent personalities and subject knowledge.
Rob Peters | Woolacombe
Excellent couple of hours in beautiful Woolacombe - Which is where we wanted to stay!
David Allen | Woolacombe
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our surfing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.