wrestling school Stag Party
- Learn strikes, falls
- Slams & suplexes
- Royal Rumble (depending on group size)
- Expert instructor
- 2-4 hour session
- Please Note: The Wrestling School is situated in Preston
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Decide your wrestling name
- You'll be trained by ex/current pro wrestlers
- You'll then learn all the "moves" and "strikes" to become king of the ring
- Battle your fellow stags
- Depending on group size you'll finish with a big tag match
- Larger groups will face a 'Royal Rumble'
If you grew up in an era of WWF/WWE there's a good chance, at some point, you and your friends tried giving each other a smackdown. Whether in your head you were Andre the Giant, Bret the Hitman Hart or The Rock, pinning down your unsuspecting sibling (or a younger version of the groom) for a count of three was mandatory. However, wearing a robe or growing a wet-look mullet was/is optional.
"What you gonna do, brother, when Stag-amania runs wild on you?"
Now you can relieve those glories and actually make the groom's boyhood wrestling dreams come true. What could be better than bringing the best man or even the groom down to size by pinning them to the ground? Battle it out to find out who among you is the king of the ring, and who's the queen of the canvas.
Classes May Include:
- 20 mins Wrestling Warm Up - Squats, wall climbers, grape crushers, and more hangover testing exercises.
- 15 mins Top Rope Free Fall - Learn how to fall from the top rope and land safely and hopefully flatten your opponent.
- 15 mins Bumping - You'll be shown how to 'break fall' how wrestlers hit the mat uninjured.
- 20 mins Slams & Suplex - As well as learning these classic moves, depending on ability level, you'll be allowed to perform these on each other!
- 30 mins Strikes - Our instructors will show you strikes from running forearms, clotheslines, dropkicks, chops and, if willing, you can do them on each other.
- 10 mins Rumble - Let's get ready to Rumble! Mini royal rumble to try out all your new moves. Time to lay the smackdown!
Coached by professional wrestling trainers (all ex-pro wrestlers), you'll learn ring craft from seasoned fighters as well as the training required for those that make a living across the UK and in international bouts around the world.
This isn't an event for wimps, it's not quite "No holds barred" as you'll need to stick to the regulated wrestling techniques. The high skill level means you'll have to keep your wits about you and learn real wrestling moves to survive the final bout against your foes. The session ends with either a tag battle or "Royal Rumble". Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
Let's Get Ready To Ruuuummmmbbbllleee!!!
Please Note: Duration is dependent on group size and larger groups can expect a longer session. Please see an approximate guide below:
- 8-15 people - 2 hour session
- 16-25 people - 2.5 hour session
- 26-49 people - 3+ hour session
Please note: The Wrestling School is located in Preston
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
wrestling school Stag Do Legends
"This was brilliant fun and I fully recommend to any wrestling fans."
"This was the best afternoon of my life! The trainer was incredibly professional. We learnt great moves. It was the greatest laugh I have ever had."
"We were all unanimous in saying this was the best thing we've ever done. The instructor was amazing and has bags of experience"
"The guys running the activity were professional and fun. They worked with the group perfectly and adapted to individual needs."
"What a fantastic stag event this is! All our crew commented on how different but how good it was! Would definitely do again and recommend.....especially if you're wrestling fans!"
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our wrestling school activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.