to your itinerary, then easily hold your StagWeb event
with a small group deposit!
THE LOW DOWN ON blindfold driving
As a team you will be required to drive a 4x4 round a set course in the quickest possible time - sounds easy. In fairness it probably would be, but to spice things up a bit we're going to slap a blindfold on you and you'll have to rely on the rest of the guys in your team to make sure you make it through the course. To make things even more interesting as things heat up certain words and phrases will be banned, i.e. directions so you will need to work together to find an alternate method of describing the way to go! A great stag activity that will require skill, teamwork and most probably a fair bit of patience!
On arrival you'll be provided with all the necessary equipment followed by the obligatory safety briefing and introduction to how the activity will run. After that you'll be shown to the track where you'll be split into teams and then the race begins.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- DURATION - This superb stag activity will generally last a couple of hours and can be combined with lunch and other activities as required. In most destinations blindfold 4x4 will work best as a combination activity, why not add in a few other team challenges and make a day of it.
- EQUIPMENT - All necessary equipment will be provided including the all important blindfold.
- CLOTHING - You need to be comfortable and not restricted so dress for comfort and please be sure to wear old shoes or trainers as the track and surrounding area can get very muddy. Be aware of the weather and dress appropriately. If it's going to be wet take waterproofs. If its winter be sure to dress for warmth, even with the adrenaline pumping it can get a bit nippy!
- AVAILABILITY - You can enjoy this fantastic team stag activity anytime of the year, rain or shine, sleet, hail or snow.
- GROUP SIZE - 6+, may vary dependant on location.
- RESTRICTIONS - Under 18 age restrictions may apply.
AVAILABLE IN ...
Bath, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cheltenham, Glasgow, Harrogate, Leeds, London, Maidstone, Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield, York
"... A thoroughly enjoyable and different stag driving event, one that will require skill and teamwork to ensure victory for the team. ..."