Stag Party clay shooting
Some things become 'classic' for good reason, the mark 1 Ford Escort, Only Fools and Horses, Pat Sharp's hairstyles. They are things that are now and will always be brilliant. And clay pigeon shooting has been a classic stag activity since the first ever stag group said "You know what would help these hangovers? The sound of really loud gunfire."
So just why is a stag do clay pigeon shooting the perfect choice?
• Firstly you'll get bag loads of top draw stag competition. This is a requirement of any great stag do.
• Secondly, this is a hugely addictive sport, the thrill of hitting your first clay is awesome!
• Thirdly you'll be holding guns. Bloody big ones! Now while this is a serious sport with obvious serious repercussions for anyone who doesn't adhere to strict safety instructions, there is still something very cool about holding a shotgun.
• Next up there is the firepower itself. For those stags that have never nestled the stock into their shoulder, gently applied pressure to the trigger and felt the massive kick this is just a huge adrenalin rush. Once again, clay pigeon shooting is a hugely addictive sport and just about the most fun you can have in wellies and a waxed jacket.
• And let's not forget the fact that you will take it in turns, meaning you will all watch each other shoot which is great for stag banter.
• There is just something quite gentlemanly about standing with your best mates, as you take it in turns to step into the trap to take your turn.
• Finally there is the simple fact that you'll get all the lads out into the fresh air in some simply stunning settings (plus there's always somewhere nearby where you can get a bacon butty and piping hot cuppa).
With all that taken into consideration, any stag weekend is on to a winner with clay pigeon shooting, not only is it available across the UK and Europe, it's hugely competitive fun (find your own stag 'Top Gun'), it's easily affordable and really does offer you far more bang for you buck (see what we did there?).
Please note; Clay shooting is perfect for combining with another activity, many of which can be done at the same sight. Please ask our team for more details.