Bbq Cruise in Albufeira
- Delicious BBQ
- Dolphin friendly waters
- Secluded beach
- Water, juice, wine
- Public charter
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet the crew and hop on board
- This is a public cruise, so you'll join other passengers
- Settle in, make yourselves comfortable, catch some rays
- Or do bad pirate impressions
- The boat will stop at a secluded beach
- Ribs will help get you ashore
- Where you can have a swim
- And tuck into a beach BBQ
- Then work on those tans on the slow cruise back to port
The poor guy has suffered enough, after weeks of wedding planning where he's had to barter bargain, dry tears, swallow opinions, fork out the price of a family car, the groom could well be in need of some sun, sand and relaxation. But the crowded beaches? No thanks, you're men of style and class. "Gentlemen… To sea!"
Set sail on a full-day cruise, six hours of great weather, great views and great mates. The crew will welcome you all aboard the boat which is a public cruise so do expect to be joined by other groups and families. You'll then head out into the big water. In fact, these are dolphin friendly waters and sightings are common in the area with dolphins often spotted swimming alongside or ahead of boats. The coastline is superb, a picturesque backdrop to a quiet, peaceful afternoon at sea. Obviously, you'll need to set penalties in place for the first stag who talks like a pirate.
Halfway through the cruise, the crew will weigh anchor close to a secluded beach, here you can jump into small dinghies that will take you to the beach. A delicious BBQ lunch will be prepared on the sand along with water, wine and fruit juices. "Ah, this is the life!"
The Barlavento coast is a bit special, any of the guys who fancy themselves as being a bit handy with a camera will be in their element. Not only can the groom chill out, forget the wedding hassles, it's a great location for all those team stag photos and the odd "Look at me in the sun!" selfies. It's also somewhere all the guys can work on their tans ahead of the wedding photos.
Things to punish the guys for:
- Pirate impression
- Jaws quotes
- First man to mention Ronaldo (too obvious guys!)
- Anyone who can't eat the fish because it has a head on it
- Being the groom
Tasty and really healthy fresh food, ice-cold drinks, sunshine, stunning views, good mates… What more could a stag do need?
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our BBQ cruise activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.