Zombie Survival Training in Bath
- 4 awesome activities
- Handle & fire heavy weapons
- Assault rifles, archery, crossbows & axes
- Prepare the coming apocalypse
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction & safety briefing.
- Get kitted up ready to kick some zombie ass!
- Basic training. You can't be let loose on the undead until you're sharp enough.
- Training will include assault rifles, archery, axe throwing, crossbows and clay archery.
- Your crack troop will be scored and assessed on each section.
- At the end of the training camp the scores will be totalled and a winner announced.
- The victor can enjoy an evening of righteous smugness. The rest of you will be fed to the zombies.
- Lunch can also be added to your package as an optional extra.
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Shaun of the Dead, Cockneys vs Zombies, Waking the Dead... If Hollywood and the TV is to be believed (and just like Homer Simpson we get all our knowledge from the TV) it's just a matter of time before the undead emerge from their all too shallow graves and start eating your neighbours.
If you want to avoid becoming part of a zombie buffet you'll need to sharpen up. It's not easy to make sure you don't get grabbed by the Ghoulies or beat off zombies (stop laughing at the back). This isn't just an epic stag party challenge where you'll learn how to save mankind, this is also your chance to get your hands on some really big weapons (I won't tell you again!) and prepare to kick zombie ass!
Have you and your fellow stags got what it takes to kill the undead... Er... again?
Assault Rifles (30 shots) - With some awesome firepower at your disposal you'll have a range of targets including torsos and bleeding corpses. Weapons may include; MP5, UZI and Heckler & Koch 416.
Axe Throwing - Come off it Shaun throwing your old records won't even give zombie's a headache! If you want to open up your opponents empty head in a single throw you need a something a little heftier. Like a Native American tomahawk.
Crossbow - With a little more killing power than a Take That album, these lethal bows have a draw weight of 80lbs.
Archery - Robin who? If you want to make men merry, give them exploding targets. Boom!
PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is also available on-site at an extra cost. Please ask our team for more details.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
zombie survival training Stag Do Legends
A great time
Our guide really added to the experience. Everyone had a great time! Crossbows was the most popular activity!
Martin Payne | Bath
We all really enjoyed this
We all really enjoyed this. Weapon selection was good and it's nice to see I'm still a good shot with a rifle. Safety was very good and they took time to explain the various parts of what we were doing.
Thomas Ruyter | Bath
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our zombie survival training activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.