Stadium Tour in Belgrade
- Friendly guide
- Entrance to the stadium
- Round of beers
- Return transfers
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You and the boys will get return transfers
- To this magnificent football stadium
- You'll meet your friendly guide on arrival
- Before you take a tour of the ground
- Visiting the dressing rooms, media rooms, VIP zones and the museum
- You'll get the ultimate behind the scenes tour of Red Star Belgrade
- Once your tour comes to an end
- You'll enjoy an ice-cold round of beers
- Before firing back to town to carry on the party!
As any footy fanatic knows all too well, a European stag do offers up a fantastic excuse to head to some of the biggest, best and downright quirkiest footballing destinations on the planet. From Barcelona to Budapest, Lisbon to Ljubljana, football runs deep through the hearts of almost every city, and an epic stag do stadium tour is high on the list of cultural landmarks to tick off on your big weekend away.
Nothing quite rivals the passion and fervour of Eastern European football supporters and any trip to the Serbian capital of Belgrade simply has to include a visit to the magnificent home ground of the famous Crvena Zvezda, aka Red Star Belgrade.
Often featured in Europe's elite footballing competition, this stadium, known locally as the Marakana (because of its similarities with the iconic Brazilian ground) has hosted some monumental footballing clashes against some of the greatest teams in the world, including victory over Liverpool in the 2018 Champions League Group Stages.
This 53,000 seater arena is a footballing cathedral and a tour is a must on your big trip to Belgrade. You and the boys will visit the dressing rooms, head to the media rooms, check out the VIP areas and head to the Red Star museum which is wall-to-wall trophies!
Whilst the youth of today may class Red Star as a European minnow, the football connoisseurs amongst you will know they are a mammoth of the game, winning Europe's elite competition as recently as 1991!
Not only will you and the boys enjoy transfers to and from the stadium, you'll also get a friendly local guide who will show you around this glorious ground. Once your fascinating tour comes to a close, you'll get to enjoy a round of ice-cool beers to finish the trip off in style.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our stadium tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.