Cable Skiing in Benidorm
- Water skis or wakeboard
- 1,000 metre run
- Friendly instructors
- Life vest
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Cable skiing is water-skiing but instead of a boat you're pulled on an overhead cable
- To begin you'll be given life vests to wear
- Before receiving basic coaching on how to get up and stay up
- Then it's your turn to hit the water
- For some that will be face first so have those cameras ready
- Avoid the face-plant and glide like a god
- While the rest of the guys watch and cheer
- Or take the pi** if you kissed the water on your first attempt
What is Cable Skiing?
It's just like water skiing but instead of a being pulled behind a boat you're pulled along by an overhead cable.
Is that easier?
The speed can be moderated to make it easier to maintain the correct momentum. There's also no wake to overcome as nothing will be on the water ahead of you.
Does it still look cool?
Hell yeah! There are very few moments in life you'll look as cool as you will when water-skiing. It's one of the coolest looking sports on the planet!
Is there a chance we won't look cool?
Yes, it's a 50/50 possibility. Get it right and you'll be upright and cruising over the waves looking like a legend. Get it wrong and you'll be dragged through the water face first while the rest of the stags laugh at your misfortune and race to get the footage onto YouTube as quickly as possible (x10 if it happens to the groom).
If you really want to look cool there are jumps on the water you can launch yourself off. But we really wouldn't advise it, just try and stand up and get around the course in one piece.
Why a cable?
Boats are expensive, noisy and they use petrol. Cables are easier to control, they don't create a wake and have less long term impact on the environment. Also, they're not as noisy so you can hear the groom's screams as he bounces around the course like a water-borne ballet dancing hippo. The cable is 1,000 meters long giving you plenty of time to get upright and looking good.
Wetsuits are available in the colder months.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our cable skiing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.