Quadbike Trekking in Birmingham
- Automatic 150cc quad bikes
- 200 acres of woodland
- Experienced instructors
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Quick safety briefing on arrival
- Get kitted up in your riding gear
- Ride through 200 acres of stunning woodland
- Happy trails!
Activity footage may vary depending on location.
Our Birmingham stag party quad bike trekking is the perfect way to thrash out any weekly road rage or commuter stress. You'll wave goodbye to tarmac and head out into over 200 acres of ancient woodland.
The fantastic site has been 'prettied up' for dainty little quads, this is the real deal as you face all kinds of natural bends, dips and obstacles. Such as the rest of the slow moving stags. However this isn't a race, the quads do take a little getting used to and the 150cc engines kick up some awesome power. We'd really recommend you take it easy on the throttle as you get the hang of things and please do try to keep the quads shiny side up at all times (you really don't want to have to report back to the bride-to-be that you've managed to damage her future husband).
You'll get full instruction before the one hour trek but the automatic quads are easier enough to motor, it's just the power you need to keep an eye on. You can turn our Birmingham stag party quad trekking into a full day of man-sized challenges by adding more epic sporting fun;
- Paintball - Give the groom a Dulux makeover during all out stag warfare
- Archery - It's the ultimate game of arrows... "Lets. Play. Darts!"
- Rifle Shooting - Forget Call of Duty, which of the stags will be the real top gun?
Contact our team today to find out how we can help save you cash and create an epic stag weekend package.
It's the perfect way to get the competitive spirit going between the guys and with more competitions there'll be more winners, more losers and more chance for stag forfeits.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our quadbike trekking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.