Ultimate Bushcraft Survivors in birmingham
- Expert survival tuition
- 24 hour adventure
- Bushcraft dining
- Outdoors stag chaos
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive at the destination where you will be greeted by the professional bushcraft instructor.
- They will deliver an important safety briefing as well as an overview of the session ahead.
- You will be taught the basics of vital survival techniques such as shelter construction, water collection and purification, axe work, cooking methods, fire lighting, traps and snares and the knife skills.
- In the process of proving yourself as a real man, tasks include building a camp and shelter, as well as preparing a meal.
Suggested kit list to bring:
- Suitable outdoor clothing (it should be tough and comfortable) including a waterproof jacket.
- Strong boots
- Sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Water bottle
- Knife, spoon, bowl, mug and plate
- Antibacterial wipes/soap
Bear Grylls, Ray Mears, Jimmy Bullard, Peter Andre... they've all tested themselves against nature and lived to tell the tale (in fact Andre seems to have built a career out of it). And now you and your fellow stags can take a step into the unknown and see whether you make grizzled survivalists or whether you're better off in a Travel Lodge somewhere off the A14.
Our Birmingham ultimate bushcraft survivors activity is a man-sized challenge so if you're all about hair products and moisturisers this will get you stinking and looking the way nature intended. You'll learn survival techniques such as axe work, water collection and purification, knife skills, traps, snares, bush cooking, shelter construction and more. Once you've grasped the basics you'll have to put it all to the test as if you haven't paid attention or simply aren't man enough you'll be in for a rough night as you will be left in the wild for the evening with just your newly acquired skills to keep you fed and warm as you will be dining under the stars.
You and the lads are in for plenty of laughs, with but mostly at each other as you find out who's got the mindset of Bear Grylls and who has the survival instincts of Joey Essex. This is one of our best packages for really bringing the lads together as well as being really informative and great fun.
The survival course is designed to see how you would really survive in the wild if you had to, you'll be totally stripped back to basics without a Nandos or Starbucks in sight. It's time to man up and get back to nature!
Why not add even more fun? We have even more mad activities at this site. Please ask our team about a deal to add any of the following activities to your day:
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our bushcraft activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.