brewery tour Stag Party
- A guided tour
- Learn how beer is made
- Mouth watering samples of the various beers
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- After meeting your guide you'll be given an informative introduction to beer and the brewery, before heading off on your tour of the historic factory.
- A behind the scenes look at exactly how beer is made and the intricate role of flavouring perfect golden goodness.
- You'll pick up some great pub trivia along the way...
- Did you know that in Cambodia they have a tarantula flavoured beer, flavoured with actual tarantulas?
- Finally, you'll get the opportunity to taste some of the hop-fuelled nectar.
We've organised a lot of stag dos over the years at StagWeb, and if there's one thing we've learnt, it's that there's very little men love more than a tall, cold beer. You don't have to be a dedicated boozehound to enjoy a visit to a brewery though and even the most casual of beer drinkers will enjoy finding out a bit more about the history of the delicious amber nectar and one of man's finest inventions.
After all - who isn't interested in how they can take something as inherently unappealing, green, and pinecone-y as hops and turn them into something we're more than willing to guzzle by the pint? You will, of course, be raising a few glasses in the groom's honour and now you can really learn what it's all about.
So we've lined up some of the finest breweries in Europe and given you backstage access to the finest stages of beer drinking stardom. In fact, take a few notes and as soon as you get home, dig out your tools and that old bathtub that's been languishing at the back of the shed and after a few days toiling like some kind of mad scientist voila! Homebrew.
Brewery tours are a great and budget-friendly addition to any stag do and a great way to start a big night out. Speak to our team about creating your own tailor-made package with your own selection of epic stag activities.
And, yes - there will be more than a few free samples too. We thought that might convince you.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
brewery tour Stag Do Legends
Excellent tour. Our guide was so accommodating even when we were late. He also enjoyed the banter. Great experience and very worthwhile. Highly recommended.
Matthew Haughey | Munich
Plenty of beer tasting
Nice tour, the guide was informative and kept the group entertained, there was plenty of beer tasting throughout.
Derek Woods | Edinburgh
...a good laugh...
It was informative and a good laugh, the tour person was great.
William Tonner | York
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our brewery tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.