Watersports Challenge in Brighton
- Choice of 6 different watersports
- Expert tuition
- Changing rooms, hot showers & cafe
- Full safety kit provided
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get kitted up then meet the instructors for a quick safety briefing
- The structure of the session is down to you with 6 different activities to choose from.
- You can opt for a 2 hour or 3 hour session.
- Centre facilities include changing rooms, lockers, hot showers, cafe and free WiFi.
- You can also add a BBQ lunch. Please ask our team for more details.
Brighton, often known as 'London by the Sea', is most definitely one of the UK's coolest destinations with its great bars, epic nightlife, fantastic music scene, trendy boho-summer vibe and, of course, the stunning seafront and beach.
So if you're heading to the seaside and want a day of suitable full-on stag action, then the Brighton watersports challenge ticks all the boxes.
You can opt for either 2-hour or 3-hour options with 5 challenges to choose from:
- Windsurfing - Requires balance, poise, good upper body strength and the ability to laugh at your fellow stags every time they face-plant the water.
- Wakeboarding - A mixture of snowboarding and waterskiing this is a sure-fire hit with any group of adrenaline-hungry guys.
- Kayak Polo - A competitive twist on kayaking. Each team will compete to score in their opponents goal.
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding - The latest craze in UK watersports and epic fun. Essentially involves standing up and paddling long surfboards (the clue was in the name).
- Raft Building - You'll need teamwork and the willingness to put your fate in the hands of your fellow stags as you not only build but race your own rafts.
- 2 hours = 1 or 2 activities
- 3 hours = 3 activities
All the events take place in a lagoon, where the water is calmer allowing watersports newbies a greater chance of success with any new activity. And the fact that you'll be enjoying the stunning seafront just makes the Brighton stag do even better. It's the perfect way to build up a thirst for the night ahead.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our watersports challenge activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.