Blindfold Driving in Bristol
- Challenging and often hilarious driving action
- Various courses to test your skill
- A chance to laugh at your fellow stags
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- You'll be shown the track and get introduced to the 4x4 vehicles.
- The group will then be split into teams.
- It's simply a case of getting around the course the fastest, while gaining the least amount of penalties, while driving blind.
- Your teammates will have to be your eyes and keep you pointing in the right direction.
- Your opponents will, of course, be watching and laughing at your every move.
Please note; Blindfold Driving works best as part of a multi-activity package, so please ask for details of other great/weird stag challenges.
Set up your own Top Gear challenge (preferably without offending Mexico, Argentina or punching a producer) and give the guys a great competitive stag challenge on your Bristol stag do.
You'll be split into teams, each team member will take in turns to get behind the wheel of a 4x4 off-roader and navigate around a tricky course in the shortest time possible without picking up any penalty seconds. Your team's scores will be combined to find the overall winners and Stag Stigs.
This is our Bristol blindfold driving event and the clue is in the title. You will be driving completely blindfolded and having to rely purely on the instructions/directions given to you by your fellow stags.
Of course, while each team is in the car, the opposing teams will get to watch, shout their own advice/abuse and basically take the Clarkson out of their hapless attempts to not park it in a tree halfway round the course.
This is a great team challenge, not only will it require some deft skills behind the wheel, but quick thinking and really good clear instruction from the rest of the team. This isn't about fast driving but teamwork and delivering the best instructions.
Forget "Mirror, signal manoeuvre..." This is more a case of "Mirror, signal, ah b******s, we're in a ditch aren't we?"
Bristol blindfold driving works best as part of a multi-activity day of full-on stag competition. Choose from a range of action-packed events including:
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our blindfold driving activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.