Brewery Tour in Bristol
- Guided tour
- Two hour session
- Minimum of two draft beers to sample
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive at Bristol's leading brewery and meet your tour guide for the session.
- Your two-hour session will include an overview of the brewing process as well as a history of brewing in the region.
- You will also be treated to a minimum of two draft beers to sample (as many times as you wish!).
With all the knowledge we have picked up from over a decade in the industry, one of the most reliable conclusions we can make is that stag weekends and beer go together as perfectly as bangers and mash. If you want a winning activity for your manly weekend away, then this amazing brewery tour in Bristol is absolutely ideal. Perfect for those looking to gain a bit of an educational insight into the brewing process - as well as those seeking to taste top-rate tipples - it is a rousing addition to your Bristol itinerary.
You will be shown around this prestigious brewery and discover the secrets behind the brewing process, as well as a history of local beer production. But all that learning is thirsty work so you'll round off the tour with a sampling session with a minimum of two bears to sample. Cheers! Don't mind if we do.
If the groom-to-be is partial to the odd pint or a serious student of the frothy goodness that has become a rich and flowing river through England's heritage then a brewery tour will make a great addition to his stag weekend. After a day of heavy activities, a brewery tour really is a great way for the guys to have a breather and enjoy the weekend in a hallowed house of ale ahead of a big night out. Only you'll now be fully armed with more boozy knowledge and a real appreciation of how the nation's pints are made.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our brewery tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.