Inflatable Games in Bristol
- Stag vs stag battles
- Hilarious challenges
- Supersized game play
- Outrageous costumes
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Get your game faces on and try not to think about last night's alcohol consumption
- Try out a little pre-match banter/smack talk to scare off your opponents "You're going home in a stag do mini bus!", "Who ate all the pies... Who ate all the pies... Because we're hungry... and they actually looked really tasty"
- The instructors will explain the rules and then its game on!
- You'll explode into action climbing over huge inflatable obstacles and diving into foam pools
- The instructors will explain the rules of each hilarious, knockabout game as you go
- Points will be awarded for each event and counted at the end of the day to declare the winning team. Make us proud!
Stag Top Tip - After a huge day of sporting action make sure the guys are well fed with some great pre-booked pub grub.
Stag do's are all about having laughs and giving the groom a brilliant weekend/send off that you'll all remember for years to come, and if you want something truly memorable, utterly hilarious, fiercely competitive and more than a little bit mad then this is perfect for your Bristol stag do.
Based on and using many props, games and costumes from the massive smash hit TV show from the 70s and 80s It's a Knockout, this is just about the most fun you can have while dressed as a giant penguin (although you can make sure it's the groom who faces that particular challenge). The action is massive and messy.
You'll be facing a series of giant inflatable obstacles and games. Each one will have its own nasty tricks waiting to catch you all out whether its foam, water, huge costumes or just mad rules. But you won't be alone, this is an open activity which means you'll be going head to head with other teams of stags and hens. If you have a large group you could find yourselves split into 2, 3 or more teams, giving someone in your party the chance to go up against the groom and best man in your own personal battles.
We'd advise keeping your cameras close but well protected from any water as there are some brilliant photo opportunities and chances to film the guys going a little bit crazy, but don't get lost behind the lens, the action is fast and furious with every member of the team needing to play their part to secure maximum points on every round and guarantee victory.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our inflatable games activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.