Manmade Rafting in Cardiff
- Range of rapid grades
- Central location
- Drops, slides, holes and waves to conquer
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Arrive and get briefed on rapid safety.
- Kit up with the lads in wetsuits and safety gear.
- Split into teams and check out your rafts.
- Conquer this gruelling stretch of manmade rapids for the ultimate stag workout!
- Towel off and put on some dry clothes; we'd suggest hitting a pub to settle the nerves after the adrenaline pumping classic.
Experience some serious white water thrills with this adrenaline-pumping activity in Cardiff! Descend raging rapids in the heart of Wales' capital city and experience the thrills and spills of this epic activity, taught by experts.
You'll have to work together as a team, which should break the ice between any unfamiliar stags, to make sure the raft doesn't capsize and plunge you into the cold waters below! The Cardiff venue for this activity has manmade rafting features and obstacles including slides, holes and drops to conquer together while surfing the waves and overcoming all the challenges the river throws at you!
The expert guides will instruct you in all the raft handling skills you'll need in order to navigate your way down the manmade river. Expect a fair number of stags overboard and raft wipeouts as this course puts your teamwork credentials to the ultimate test. This is white knuckle, heart-pounding stag action at its absolute peak. It'll take a bit of time getting used to steering and handling these rapid devouring beasts, but once you've mastered them you'll have the time of your lives!
If you're looking for a fantastic time in the heart of Cardiff city then look no further than our manmade rafting!
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our manmade rafting activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.