Spa Pass in Cologne
- Day spa pass
- Natural thermal mineral spring
- Indoor & outdoor pools
- Whirlpools, solariums & saltwater floating pool
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Show your passes on entry.
- The spa is then yours to explore and enjoy, taking in the pools, solariums, whirlpools, chill out rooms and more...
- 30 and 45 minute massages can also be pre-arranged. Please speak to your account manager for more details.
It's fair to say that stag parties are sometimes guilty of a touch of excess, those one or two pints two many, a lack of any food that isn't deep-fried or come with chips, the 3am decision that what you really need is two doner kebabs and a Big Mac, sooner or later you're going to need to detox.
Thankfully in Cologne, there is the perfect antidote for those early morning, stag party headaches and pains. You can quite literally dive into this fantastic spa which offers indoor and outdoor pools, solariums, saunas, whirlpools plus drinking fountains and a hot-and-cold grotto. Massage jets, bubble beds, neck showers and current pools.
If that wasn't enough you can also take advantage of the saltwater floating pool, chill-out rooms, sun terraces and lawns. And there's more...
Stags can also upgrade to include massage treatments which could be exactly what the groom needs after weeks/months of often stressful wedding planning (as well as any treatment he's received at the hands of his stags).
Whether it's relaxing in the saltwater floating pool with its underwater music and light installation, letting off steam in the saunas or chilling out on the bubble beds, this is the perfect spot to recuperate ready for another big night in wonderful Cologne.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our spa pass activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.