Brew Your Own Beer in Dublin
- Brewing expert
- Free pints
- Tasting session
- Make your beer
- And labels
- 2 cases of beer
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- All the guys will receive a welcome pint on arrival
- A master brewer will then show you the ropes… and hops and bottles and…
- You'll learn about & participate in brewing your own beer
- And taste a wide variety of ales, beers & stouts
- Choose the type of beer you want to brew
- Then get busy
- You'll even design the bottle labels
- Your finished 2 cases of personalised beer (24 bottles) will be sent to you later
Probably the best lager in the world? Pure genius? Refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach? Nah!
Beer is good but brewing your own is better.
You and the guys can become purveyors of pints, kings of kegs, the ultimate beer bros as you take charge of every part of the brewing process in order to create your very own, personalised beer.
The session will begin with a welcome pint (natch) as you meet the Master Brewer (that's a genuine job title, trey cool!). He'll give you a rundown of the session and then show you how beer is made. You are free to take notes for your own home brewing.
Once you've learnt the basics it's time to get hands on, you'll be fully involved in making your beer, even down to designing the labels for the bottles. You can choose the type of beer you want to brew. But you can't do it metaphorically blindfolded, so to be sure you know what you're aiming for we'll arrange for you to have a tasting session (you're welcome!).
Then it's time to get busy.
Your beer will go through the full process, which takes longer than the day, so your finished beers will be sent to you later (approx two weeks). You can then take them along to the wedding for all the stags to enjoy.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our brew your own beer activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.