Movie Maker in Dublin
- Hilarious video of the groom
- Starring all the stags
- Fully edited
- Upload to YouTube
- Or save it for the wedding day
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Our film director/cameraman/genius will meet you guys at the studio
- You'll then set to work filming a hilarious spoof montage
- Like a great Rocky movie, it will show all the stags in action
- At the end of the session, the movie will be edited down for you to take away
- The name of the bride-to-be will be added
- You can then show it during the wedding speeches
This is the ultimate in stag do movies. Forget following each other around, waving smartphones and then try to edit together the shaky footage. At the end of this great day, you and the guys will end up with a top-class movie that will make a great focal point for the wedding reception or Best Man Speech and be sure to have all the guests in hysterics.
We'll arrange for the guys to get access to a boxing gym where with the help of our director you'll film a Rocky-style montage of the groom getting in shape for the big day. Working out, boxing, skipping jogging and kicking butt! All the stags will be taking part, shooting both fight and comedy scenes. The movie will then be professionally edited adding titles and captions as well as special effects (although we can't make the groom good looking, sorry we're good but we're not miracle workers!).
As well as the assembled stags you'll get to work with an ex-professional boxer who will help in the filming and also play the part of the groom's adversary who will get put down in the final fight scene.
The training and filming session will last one hour.
As Rocky himself said: ''It ain't about how hard you stag. It's about how hard you can get stagged and keep stagging forward; That's how stagging is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get stagged. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or him, or the fact that the best man lost your passport."
Ok, so we're paraphrasing slightly but you get the point. This is one epic video and something the groom will be able to look back on in years to come as well as something truly special for the bride and all the guests on the wedding day.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our movie maker activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.