Blend Your Own Whisky in Edinburgh
- Whisky tour & ride
- Crystal whisky glass
- Whisky miniature
- Sensory quiz
- Tasting session
- Create your own
- Take home your blend
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- The session begins with a whisky barrel car ride
- View the world's largest collection of Scotch whisky
- You'll then head to a private room for a whisky sensory test/quiz
- Sample 4 different whiskies
- A whisky expert when then show you how to blend your own
- You'll be given a crystal whisky tasting glass
- Plus a certificate and your whisky to take away
Whisky loving grooms and their guests will love this tasteful trip through the world and history of Scotland's finest invention (yes, we know Scotland have invented so much, some of it light saving… but come on, this is whisky!).
Your visit will kick off with a ride in a whisky barrel as you learn all about the production and maturation of whisky. In fact, anything you could ever want to know about uisce beatha (water of life).
The next stop is a walk through the world's largest collection of Scotch whisky. Sadly, you won't be able to sample them all, but you will be joined by a whisky expert who'll show you to a private room. Here you'll have a fun whisky sensory quiz where the best player will win a prize. Then you'll learn how to distinguish whiskies from the four different regions and be given an exclusive whisky miniature.
Next up it's time to get tasting, you'll head to the tasting room and learn the difference between grain, single malts and blended whisky and get sampling.
Finally, you'll blend your own whisky from a selection of regional malts and grain whisky. Your finished blend will be bottled (100ml) for you to take away as an awesome Edinburgh stag do memento.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our blend your own whisky activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.