Paintballing in Edinburgh
- State-of-the-art weapons
- 100 paintballs each
- 6 action epic game scenarios
- 25 acre woodland site
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Full safety briefing.
- Each player will then get kitted up and the state-of-the art weaponry issued to the stag weekend warriors.
- The rules of each separate game scenario will be explained by the marshals before each round. 4 - 6 games per session.
- You'll be issued with 100 rounds each but you can opt to top up with more ammo at any time (additional fee applies).
- Once the paint stops flying, one team will emerge victorious.
- We suggest drinks for the winner, graciously donated by the losers.
- And to make sure you look after the groom and so everyone can see him at all times we'd suggest a hi-viz suit or nice pink onesie to keep him warm.
Paintball is still one of the most popular choices for adventure-loving stags. Well, where else can you get to aim a loaded weapon at your closest mates and fire off every round at close range? Superb!
Our Edinburgh stag party paintball site covers 25 acres and is, without doubt, one of the best paintball facilities in Scotland. You'll face your fellow stags in up to six different game scenarios all designed to allow you to 'decorate' your friends to the max:
- The Outpost
- Hamburger Hill
- Where Eagles Dare
- Bridge Over River Haggis
- No Man's Land
You'll decide your own teams or you can possibly band together to take on challenges. It's adrenalin pumping non-stop action from the start and the perfect place to settle those arguments once and for all over who is the best computer game sharpshooter. Forget Call of Duty, this is a chance to see how the stags react once the paint really starts flying as stealth and skill matter just as much as accuracy.
No matter how you decide to battle it out, our Edinburgh stag weekend paintball session really will get the lads laughing and working up a thirst for the night ahead.
Stag Party Paintball Prank - No one wants the groom to get lost in amongst all the woodland, so take special care of him by dressing him in a hi-viz jacket and trousers or a nice pink onesie. That way no matter how well he tries to take cover he'll be visible to the other stags at all times.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
paintballing Stag Do Legends
Staff were friendly and approachable.
The guys were extremely competent when explaining site safety whilst ensuring that games could be enjoyed. All staff were friendly and approachable.
Pete Glews | Edinburgh
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our paintballing activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.