Riverbugs in Edinburgh
- Single man riverbugs
- Can't be done anywhere else in UK!
- Professional instructor
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Introduction and safety briefing.
- Get kitted up ready for action.
- Its then time to hit the water (before it starts hitting you!).
- Gentle warm up in some calmer waters before...
- An extreme down the white water rapids.
Ideal for adrenalin junkies this is definitely not for the fainthearted and certainly not something we'd recommend to every stag party. You've got to be fit, and have a certain, willing disregard for your own safety.
If who are looking for something a bit different, that has plenty of thrills and potential spills Edinburgh riverbugging ticks all the boxes. Originally from New Zealand (the land of extreme sporting madness) riverbugging has now found its natural home in Scotland, propelling people down rapids. It's a completely unique, utterly exhilarating and totally nuts.
You'll sit in single-seater bugs with webbed gloves and take to the water, the gloves will help keep you (hopefully) pointing in the right direction as you negotiate some seriously tough water and obstacles including huge drops and churning rapids. Once you make it down the stretch of hazardous water in one piece, you'll find another even more demanding obstacles waiting for you. Have you got what it takes?
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our riverbugs activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.