Whisky Distillery Bus Tour in Glasgow
- Vintage red bus
- Whisky tasting & food on board
- Scottish whisky distillery tour
- Relaxing city tour
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Whisky lovers, look no further!
- This is the ultimate addition to your Glasgow weekend
- Hop aboard a vintage red bus
- For a unique tasting tour
- You'll embark on a mission to Glengoyne Distillery
- Whilst enjoying some drinks and dishes en route
- As a whisky expert will give you all the lowdown
- Of the greatest drink on earth!
- You'll then get a guided tour of the distillery
- With two tasting of Glengoyne single malts
- Before you jump back on board
- And head back to the city centre
Whisky lovers… LOOK. NO. FURTHER.
This is the ULTIMATE addition to the groom's Glasgow celebration.
From a tasting session aboard a vintage bus to a cracking tour of Glengoyne Distillery, you and the boys will take your whisky appreciation to a whole new stratosphere.
Make Mine a Double!
On the day, you'll board your classic London-style bus at 12 pm sharp before you depart.
Your pre-booked table will be decked out with a deli platter including:
- Homemade smoked mackerel pté
- Scottish brie
- Homemade chutney
- Traditional oatcakes
- Plus a dram of 12-year-old Glenkinshie malt
As you're making your way to the magnificent Glengoyne Distillery, located about 90 minutes away, a whisky expert will tell you all the lowdown about the greatest drink on earth.
You'll also enjoy a further nip of your choice because… well… why the hell not?!
At the distillery, you'll be greeted by your friendly guide who'll take you on a tasting tour which includes two further tastings of some Glengoyne single malt whiskies.
You'll also learn about the different aromas and a load of tips from your guide about how to tell a top drop from the stuff to avoid.
Once your tour sadly comes to a close, you'll once again board the bus to your Trio of Scottish Tapas.
- Mini mac 'n' cheese - paired with a 10-year-old Jura
- Mini steak pie with Stornoway black pudding - paired with a 12-year-old Highland Park
- Haggis Neeps and tatties in a whisky sauce - paired with a 10-year-old Talisker
- You'll also enjoy a homemade dessert of Cranachan made from toasted oats, fresh cream and honey and whiskey sauce - paired with a 12-year-old Dalwhinnie
Whilst you're tucking in and enjoying a few more drops of the good stuff, you'll head back to Glasgow city centre where you can carry on the party and put your newfound whisky appreciation to the test.
Don't Miss Out!
This whisky tour is truly one-of-a-kind.
Don't risk missing out.
Get your Glasgow enquiry across to us ASAP and we'll get to work building your big weekend in this vibrant Scottish city.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our whisky distillery bus tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.