Whitewater Rafting in Glasgow
- Top 10 Stag Activity
- Fast running rapids
- Return transfers
- Experienced instructors
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- After an introduction you'll have a quick safety briefing.
- Get kitted up for action - don't forget your paddles!
- Practice a few basic techniques & take part in a few warm up games.
- Hurtle down the grade 2-3 rapids including the infamous 'Boulder Dash' and 'Death Fang'.
- Test your nerve on the climactic two tier 20 foot drop (grade 4).
- Head back to the start and do it all again, you'll be able to ride 2-3 times!
As far as white water courses go, this is up there with the most extreme in the UK. With grade 2-3 rapids and a seriously white-knuckle grade 4 drop, Glasgow white water rafting certainly isn't for the faint of heart. We should probably include 'balls of steel' as a requirement for entry on this one, but if you reckon you've got what it takes to beat the rapids, then there's some serious thrills to be had here.
This definitely isn't for everyone, only lads who reckon they're Jason Statham levels of hard should get stuck into this, you'll take on a course that only gets tougher as you go along as you and the boys take on some of the harshest white water conditions around. Rushing waters won't be the only thing you'll have to deal with, this course is littered with tricky natural obstacles, and you'll have to work together if you're going to find a way past them.
However, with experienced instructors leading the way at all times, the lads will soon build the levels of confidence they'll need if they're going to conquer these epic rapids. You'll receive constant advice on what to do next, as well as some helpful warnings about whichever challenge lies around the next white knuckle twist or turn.
On your white water rafting experience, you'll find out if you've got what it takes to overcome one of the most challenging outdoor activities in the UK. This really is tough, but there's unforgettable action to be had here, and although you're likely to be breaking a sweat before you hit the water after your first go around you'll be desperate to go again.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our whitewater rafting activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.