Scuba Diving in Ibiza
- Learn all the scuba theory
- Explore stunning underwater locations
- Expert instructors
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Meet your expert scuba instructors.
- Get to grips with the basics in an indoor pool.
- Hit the wild waters for an intense practical session.
- Change back into dry clothes and compare notes on an epic day out.
So suit up and get ready for action lads, it's time to take on an underwater expedition that will be unlike anything you can try back in the UK. First off, you'll need to know some scuba diving theory. It might not seem like the most interesting way to kick off the day's activity, but scuba diving is definitely harder than it looks, and you'll need more than some strong swimming skills to master the ocean's depths.
Then you'll apply your fresh knowledge in the controlled conditions of an indoor pool to get used to the sensation of being able to breathe underwater before heading out for your first real dive. Setting off directly from a private beach, you'll journey into what the locals call 'The Aquarium', an underwater paradise filled with crystal clear waters and a huge variety of sea life.
With one professional instructor for every two divers, you can be sure that nobody will be left behind and you can be sure that they'll point out the most stunning sights when you're underwater. An Ibiza scuba diving session is the perfect way to get away from the strip during the day for an unforgettable underwater experience.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our scuba diving activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.