Estadio da Luz Stadium Tour in lisbon
- 90 minute guided tour
- Access to the changing room and tunnel
- Get pitch-side
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- This 90-minute long stadium tour takes you behind the scenes of one of Europe's biggest clubs.
- You'll also see the club store and museum.
- The tour is conducted in English.
- Visit; VIP Area, changing rooms, press conference room, players' tunnel dugout, pitch-side megastore, museum and more.
- Depending on your own club you can compare Benfica's trophy cabinet to your own (not advisable for West Brom fans).
The Beautiful Game, it's worshipped the world over and is indeed considered a nearly religious experience to the most fervent of football fans. Many of those can be found at the Lisbon's Estadio da Luz (Stadium of Light) which is lovingly referred to as 'a Catedral' (the Cathedral) by the Benfica faithful.
The ground has been home to the Portuguese giants since 2003 and boasts a capacity of over 65,000, putting it just outside the top 20 largest stadiums in Europe. Scene of the 2004 European Championships Final and the 2014 Champions League Final, it stands as one of the most iconic grounds in European football.
Benfica legends include:
Javi Garcia, Gaitan, Ricardo Rocha, Angel Di Maria, David Luiz, Nuno Gomes, Poborsky, Joao Pinto, Rui Costa and the legendary Eusebio
The club has had a few notable managers over the years too:
Sven-Goran Eriksson, Ronald Koeman, Giovanni Trapattoni, Graeme Souness, Jorge Jesus and Jose Mourinho
The guided stadium tour is conducted in English and will consist of a comprehensive look behind-the-scenes at the Stadium of Light, including; changing rooms, VIP area, press room, dugouts, museum, megastore and walking out on the pitch as if you were players representing an International Stag Select XI!
An absolute must for real football fans when visiting one of Europe's most football obsessed cities. You'll get a real insight into the European philosophy and Portugal's take on "o jogo beatufil".
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
official stadium tour Stag Do Legends
The guide was very informative and spoke English well, so it was easy to hear what he was saying.
Mark Fielding | Lisbon
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our official stadium tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.