Quadbike Trekking in Liverpool
- High powered quads
- Helmets & instructor
- 6 mile trek
- 200 acre multi-activity site
- Extra activities available
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- Quick introduction and safety briefing
- Grab your helmets (oh come on now, you're better than that!)...
- Get all the guys together for a quick team photo
- You'll begin with a brief practise session
- Then hit the happy trails!
- A 6-mile trek around an amazing 200-acre site
- Please keep the quads shiny side up at all times
Quad biking might well be a tried and tested stag party classic but our Liverpool site is truly epic! A six-mile track over some serious terrain stretched over a 200-acre site.
We're going to be honest with you guys, there are plenty of quad tracks around and some you might find gentler if you've never tried it before. But for those that want real hardcore action on some off-road thrills and spills then this is one of the best places in the UK to get your wheels dirty.
No matter how competitive the lads are, or how much trash talk they come up with before the day, you can simply let your driving do the talking as this track really will separate the stags from the boys. With powerful quad bikes (we only like the best) you can put the pedal to the metal and let your fellow stags eat your dirt.
The track comprises of; woodland tracks, streams, rolling fields, riverbanks, dirt tracks, and an awesome man-made sand dune.
But despite all the competition it is safety first so listen to the instructors and try to keep the quads shiny side up. Remember, "Four wheels good two wheels bad."
Why not add...
Double the fun with a great deal when you add a second activity at this site.
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
You May Also Like...
Need more inspiration? Search all our stag do activities...
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our quadbike trekking activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.