Real Madrid Stadium Tour in Madrid
- Photo montage with the players
- Self-guided tour
- Sensations room
- Get pitch-side
- Dressing room, trophy room
- President’s suite & Real store
We don't need your final balance until 6 weeks before your event date.
Easy individual payments
Book it all effortlessly in one place
We even plant 1 tree per person
- One of the greatest football tours in one of the greatest stadiums in the world
- Start at the highest point in the stadium with incredible views
- Enter the sensations room and feel the "Madridista heart"
- See the best past and present players on a giant touch screen wall
- Pose for photos with your favourite players
- View all 13 European cups in the King's Room
- Head to the presidential suite, press room and dressing rooms
- Tunnel, benches and coaching area for a pitch-side view
- Take a virtual pre-match bus journey from the training ground to the stadium
- See one final video before visiting the official Real Madrid store
Home to the most successful football team of all time (and officially titled the most successful team of the 20th century by FIFA), this is one of the world's true football cathedrals and a must-see for all real football fans.
Built on the existing site of the original Campo de Chamartin stadium, Estadio Santiago Bernabeu (named by the club's then-president, Santiago Bernabeu) opened on the 14th of December 1947 and once had a capacity of 125,000 fans. This is one of the most incredible stadium tours available and something for semi-pros, Sunday battlers and armchair experts alike.
The stadium has hosted four European Cup and Champions League finals (including one won by Nottingham Forrest), World Cup games and a World Cup Final (1982, Italy 3 - 1 Germany).
You'll have entry into the stadium where you can set off on the self-guided audio tour. You'll begin at the highest point of the stadium with a stunning panoramic view over this incredible ground. Other incredible tour highlights include:
The Club Room - Head on an audiovisual journey on the history of the club and the stunning array of trophies and tributes.
Sensations Room - Close your eyes and hear the "Madridista heart". Then check out the giant touch screen where you'll see some of the greatest Galacticos of all time displayed on the huge 11-metre screen. Take a photo of yourself with the team.
Kings Room - Housing no less than 13 European Cups. That's two more than the groom owns teacups!
Presidential Box - The most exclusive area of the stadium.
Dressing Rooms, Tunnels, Benches, Technical Area - Get a player's eye view.
Pitch-side - Walk the walk of some of the game's biggest ever stars.
Press Room - Give your post-match comments (FIFA are watching!).
Photo Montages - Pose for photos with your favourite real players. You can even appear to be playing with the team.
Virtual Team Bus - Live the Galactico experience by making the trip from Valdebebas, Ciudad Real Madrid, the home of the club and training ground to the stadium while sitting in a replica of the team bus.
Real Madrid Store - Final stop to pick up official merchandise (or maybe a lock of Gareth Bale's hair).
Booking Your Legendary Stag Do...
- Enquire today & we'll crack on and plan your event
- Book early to secure your preferred dates & timeslots
- Low deposits, each stag pays direct, 1000s of excellent reviews
Please Note: We work with 1000s of suppliers across the UK & Europe so prices, availability, photos and specifics on our Real Madrid stadium tour activity may vary depending on your preferred location and dates.
Feel free to ask your Destination Specialist at the time of booking if you have any questions about this.